VICTORIA FALLS – ELEPHANT CAMP –
from N$ 18 050 p.p.s
- Return flights to Victoria Falls
- Return resort transfers
- 3 nights accommodation in a Suite
- Breakfast; lunch; dinner & selected drinks daily
- Cocktails & canapes at Batoka Gorge; Lunch at Lookout Cafe including drinks
- Complimentary mini-bar;
- Birding and Nature walks on the concession; Village Tour; Visit Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust; Elephant encounter; Gym in a bag; Mountain Bike rides; Cycling through town; Canopy Tour
- FREE transfers to Vic Falls Town
- All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Excludes park fees
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Pricing from Johannesburg
Base Price: ZAR 14 400 p.p.s
Package Taxes: ZAR 3 650 p.p.s
Total Price: ZAR 18 050 p.p.s
10 kms from Victoria Falls, ZimbabweACCOMMODATION
Each suite is built as a luxury permanent tent, boasting a private viewing deck with a plunge pool and beautiful views of the bushveld scenery. Suite facilities include a lounge area, en suite bathroom with separate shower and bath, outdoor shower and all the amenities expected of a 5 star establishment including air-conditioning, fan, mini bar and tea/coffee making facilities.
The lodge offers a fine dining experience using fresh seasonal ingredients and herbs grown in the lodge gardens. Meals are served in the communal dining area or guests may choose to enjoy a romantic meal for two on the private deck of their room.
*Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
*Local brand drinks & house wines
*Two transfers to Victoria Falls town per day
*Lunch at the Lookout Café (Including drinks)
The following activities are included:
Take a short drive to the “Elephant Wallow” in the concession. A short presentation will introduce the elephants in the herd and explain why the elephants are with Wild Horizons, where they came from and also their long term plans including details regarding the Wild Horizons Wildlife Sanctuary and Orphanage. Following the presentation there will be a very special opportunity to interact with the elephants.
Guided Tour of the Falls
Walk through the Rainforest with a qualified guide who will share a brief history of the Falls as well as detailing the flora, fauna and other points of interest. The Falls themselves – the sight, the sound, and the smell – are truly an awe-inspiring experience. Excludes National Park Entry Fee of approximately US$20 pp. (Based on South Passport holders, subject to change without prior notice and payable directly).
Sundowners at Batoka Gorge
Enjoy a selection of beverages accompanied by tasty canapés in a secluded location with spectacular views overlooking Batoka Gorge. A truly special sunset experience!
Interaction with Sylvester, Cheetah Ambassador
A unique opportunity to interact with Sylvester, the Cheetah Ambassador, and hear the story as to how he came to be a part of the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust. He is free roaming within the large concession area, so interactions are dependent on his whereabouts and of course, keeping in mind his well-being.
Birding & Nature Walks
With over 420 bird species that have been spotted in the area, this is a bird watching paradise. Along with the flora and fauna, there is also an opportunity to view plains game such as zebra, impala, sable, wildebeest, kudu and warthogs.
Visit a rural village for a chance to witness the local villagers going about their daily tasks and interact with them.
The Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust
Visit the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust (VFTW), a non-profit organisation whose mission is to advance environmental conservation through hands-on wildlife research, the management of a veterinary laboratory and rehabilitation facility and the education of local people in the sustainable usage of natural resources.
Guests enjoy complimentary transfers to Lookout Café for a delicious lunch, including drinks, perched 120 metres above the turbulent rapids of the Zambezi River. Just up the Gorge, the iconic Victoria Falls Bridge, forms part of the backdrop.
* Swimming Pool
* Each tent has a private plunge pool
* Free WiFi
* Shuttle to Victoria Falls town operating twice daily
Available throughout the hotel free of charge