CORAL STRAND HOTEL
from N$ 13 410 p.p.s
- Return flights to Seychelles
- Return resort transfers
- 4 nights accommodation in a Standard Mountain view room
- Breakfast daily
- All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Package price includes a 15% early booking discount – Book and pay 21 days prior to departure
- An airfare supplement applies for travel from 07 December 2017 – 15 January 2018 inclusive.
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Pricing from Johannesburg
Base Price: ZAR 10 320 p.p.s
Package Taxes: ZAR 3 090 p.p.s
Total Price: ZAR 13 410 p.p.s
Pricing from Cape Town
Base Price: ZAR 10 960 p.p.s
Package Taxes: ZAR 3 340 p.p.s
Total Price: ZAR 14 300 p.p.s
Pricing from Durban
Base Price: ZAR 10 380 p.p.s
Package Taxes: ZAR 3 090 p.p.s
Total Price: ZAR 13 470 p.p.s
Location is what sets this hotel apart. Situated on the Beau Vallon Bay beachfront it has a truly prime position. Really vibey, with lots of action, the general atmosphere is friendly and informal.
The four room categories all offer slightly different views so do some homework before booking – tip – the Deluxe Rooms are ideal for families, whilst the Silhouette Suites have the very best view of the beach and sea. The beachfront bar and restaurant are lively places to socialise while watching the sun go down.
Mahek’s a la carte Indian Restaurant is an institution on the island and a must for anyone who enjoys a good curry, or try Coral Asia which offers some really great sushi. If you are looking for a romantic experience on a starlit night, visit the hotel’s very own observatory!
Mahé Island – North West CoastACCOMMODATION
165 Rooms140 Standard Rooms – 36 Garden View and 104 Ocean View
21 Deluxe Rooms – 4 Garden View and 17 Ocean View
4 Silhouette Junior Suites offering a breathtaking ocean view with most romantic Seychelles sunsets.There are 2 elevators connecting all floors from ground level.
The Panoramic elevator overlooks the ocean.
IP TV, IP phone, tea/coffee facilities, mini fridge, shower, WC,A/C, electronic personal safe and hair dryer, ground floor patio,direct-dial phone, wake-up calls service available, house keeping,universal socket, spa shower, bathroom amenities, visitors pack with stationery, min ifridge, tea/coffee facilities, floor to ceiling glass doors, disabled rooms, cribs (infant beds) available, private bathroom, satellite television service, HD TV, IP TV, Wi-Fi (surcharge), free movie channels,connected family rooms.
FACILITIES & SERVICES:
• Outdoor Swimming Pool
• Children’s Pool
• Pool Side Bar
• 1 Bar/Lounge
• 1 Take Away
• 3 Restaurants-one of which is a fully air-conditioned Gourmet Indian Restaurant
• Banquet Facilities
• Business Services
• Gift Shops
• Multilingual Staff
• Conference Rooms
• Shopping On Site
• Luggage Store Room
• Garden Lounge
• Evening Entertainment
• Water Sports Facilities (Motorized, Non Motorized)
• Sports Facilities Available
• BBQ Facilities