ZANZIBAR – GOLD ZANZIBAR –
from N$ 18 930 p.p.s
- Return flights to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Garden Room
- Breakfast; lunch; dinner and selected drinks daily
- All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Afternoon tea with pastries and snacks; one filling per day of the mini bar
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- A high season supplement from R2535 applies for travel 30 Sep-10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Pricing from Johannesburg
Base Price: ZAR 17 610 p.p.s
Package Taxes: ZAR 1 320 p.p.s
Total Price: ZAR 18 930 p.p.s
North West coast at Kendwa
67 rooms categorised in Deluxe Garden Rooms, Deluxe Ocean View Rooms, Beach Suites, Beach Suites with pavilion and Luxury Villa Retreats.
The Deluxe Garden Rooms are all located on the Ground Floor
Deluxe Ocean View Rooms are on the Ground or First Floor, Beach Suites have direct beach access
Beach Suites with pavilion have their own exclusive pavilion
Luxury Villa Retreats are directly on the beach and feature 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
• Air conditioning
• ceiling fan
• separate shower
• safe box (electronic with code)
• LCD TV with international radio channels
• tea and coffee making amenities
• Nespresso Machine in Suites and Villas ONLY
• personal care products
• DVD and CD player in Villas ONLY
• Butler service in Villas ONLY.
All Inclusive Concept
This meal plan includes
• a full English breakfast
• buffet lunch
• 4 course choice Menu or a theme buffet for dinner
• All meals are provided in the Kilimanjaro Restaurant
• Afternoon tea with pastries and snacks is served from 17h00 to 18h00 at the bar
• All inclusive drinks are displayed at both bars and include a selection of spirits and cocktails, water, soft drinks, local beers, house wine, American coffee and tea
• MiniBar is refilled once per day
• The all inclusive drinks package operates from 11h00 to 23h00 daily.
Kilimanjaro Restaurant is the main restaurant serving buffet meals, theme evenings and set menus.
Gold Restaurant is located on the beachfront and serves an a la carte menu.
Sultan Bar is the main bar adjacent to the Kilimanjaro Restaurant.
Ocean Dhow Bar is located on the beachfront and services the beach and pool areas.
FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
• Swimming Pool
• Excursion Desk
• Conference Room (100 seats theatre style)